All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionIyanla Vanzant is kwn internationally as the leading authority on spirituality and empowerment for Black women. As a featured speaker at the Million Man March, she launched her message to the Black men who have long been part of her following. With forthrightness and powerful insight, Vanzant teaches them how to recognize and draw upon the power of the spirit within themselves. Recognizing the obstacles set before Black men in the past and the powerful forces still at work against them today, Vanzant seeks to help both men and women nurture the strength and power they possess - that of their history, their souls, and their relationships with each other. The Spirit of a Man is a brilliant and transformative blend of practical self-help, contemporary spirituality and ancient African spiritual wisdom.
- Author BiographyIyanla Vanzant is the author of three bestsellers - Tapping the Power Within, Acts of Faith, and The Value in the Valley - a popular public speaker, and Yoruba priestess. She lives in Silver Spring, MD.
- Author(s)Iyanla Vanzant
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication18/08/1997
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.