Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1923, this volume articulates the architectural principles of garden design as explained by one of the first American women landscape gardeners, Martha Brookes Hutcheson. The book includes numerous photographs of European examples to illustrate fundamental concepts.
- Author(s)Martha Brookes Hutcheson
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- Series TitleASLA Centennial Reprint Series
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note223 illustrations
- Weight1021 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Introduction byRebecca Warren Davidson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.