All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this groundbreaking collection offer fresh insights into how Christianity in New Zealand has been shaped by culture and society. Through new research on Christian ideas, practices, and institutions in New Zealand, the essays offer a critical examination of recent debates concerning New Zealand's secularist historiography, the Pakeha-Maori, Catholic and Protestant traditions, and topics ranging from revivalism to romance. Together they provide evidence of significant religious change, influence, and agency while illuminating important aspects of New Zealand's Christian past.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Troughton is a lecturer in religious studies at Victoria University of Wellington. Hugh Morrison is a teacher at the college of education at the University of Otago. He is also a research associate in history at the University of Waikato.
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight383 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGeoff Troughton,Hugh Morrison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.