All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionJane Shutt is a down-to-earth Yorkshire woman who leads an extraordinary life as one of Britain's leading shamanic healers. Shamanism is an ancient spiritual path that exists all around the world; and a shaman uses his or her close affinity with nature and spirits to help those in need of healing. In The Spirits are Always with Me, Jane Shutt explains what shamanism really is, and how it is especially relevant to us in the modern world as we seek to connect with our roots and with our own sense of inner purpose. She shares her own incredible story and the stories of many of those who have come to her for help and healing. Jane reveals the ways in which shamanism can dramatically help people to turn their lives around. She recalls her own shamanic journeys to other levels of reality, including adventures in the Otherworld, spine-tingling visits to the Land of the Dead and other reaches of existence. She shows how shamanism can offer inroads into anything from curing a physical ailment, to dealing with mischievous household sprites, through to healing a whole city.
- Author BiographyJane Shutt is a well-known workshop leader and leading UK practitioner of shamanic healing. She lectures for the Pagan Federation and has been invited to speak on shamanism at the Anthropology Department of Newcastle University. She is a regular contributor to Sacred Hoop magazine and Spirit Talk, with contacts throughout Europe and in the United States.
- Author(s)Jane Shutt
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRider & Co
- Weight194 g
- Width134 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.