All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique collection of meditative techniques and mantric invocations, emerged from various spiritual, occult, philosophical, and scientific practices. Many seekers in search of Self-kwledge have discovered their transformational powers. This continually evolving science, sustained by thousands of years of practice, offers aid and support to all who are sincere and willing to experiment with these timeless techniques.
- Author BiographySri Adi Dadi helps the reader to discover and to reconnect with his divine nature. His writings provide numerous keys to unlock the seeker's true divine nature thus creating the possibility for profound inner change. In one of his series, he illustrates various unique meditative yogic exercises and techniques, and in another, his reflective adages bring the reader to ponder upon the beauty of the divine presence in all of life. Sri Adi Dadi is also known by the pen names of Etbonan Karta (E.K.), B. Simhananda, Ken N.O. Sho and Dadi Darshan Dharma.
- Author(s)Sri Adi Dadi
- PublisherOrange Palm and Magnificent Magus Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMontreal, Quebec
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintOrange Palm and Magnificent Magus Publications Inc
- Content Note102 colour photos & 52 colour illus
- Weight1238 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.