All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe rewned Indian sage Ramana Maharshi is beloved by Buddhists, Hindus, Christians, and Taoists alike for the inspirational power of his teachings, which transcend all religious differences. Here is a collection of Sri Ramana's instructions and discourses culled from three works: <i>Who Am I? </i>, <i> Spiritual Instructions </i>, <i></i>and<i> Maharshi's Gospel. </i>These teachings are arranged by topics such as work and renunciation, silence and solitude, peace and happiness, and the discipline of self-inquiry. Reading this book, presented in question-and-answer format, evokes the feeling of being with this outstanding teacher at one of his intimate teaching sessions.
- Author BiographyRamana Maharshi (18791950) was one of the greatest spiritual teachers of modern-day India. At the age of seventeen he attained a profound experience of the true Self. After some years of silent seclusion he finally began to reply to the questions put to him by spiritual seekers all over the world. Though he wrote little, his many conversations and verbal teachings were recorded by followers.
- Author(s)Maharshi Ramana
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/08/2004
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight204 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.