All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritualism is a religious demination, a science, a philosophy and a way of life; it is based on the fact that t only is life eternal, but this can be proved. As a religious demination it is progressive and is considered by many to be the basis for all spiritual religions' belief systems. As a philosophy it is clear and accessible, and as a way of life it brings an element of joy into every ok and cranny of everyone's pathway through life on earth. Spiritualism itself was born of the rthern hemisphere of our planet, although its phemena are universal and timeless and the truths that it has revealed are as old as the earth itself. So how does Spiritualism prove that every human being, as well as every other creature, lives forever? This is established through mediumship. This book is a collection of facts, information and workshops. Whether you are a keen vice, or a practised veteran of Spiritualism, this book has all you need to walk the Spiritualist path, or even set up your own NSS church.
- Author BiographyPrincipal Minister Founder of the New Spiritualists' Society, Lyn is an Ordained Minister of Religion, and internationally renowned Teaching Medium and Healer, Lecturer on all matters Spiritual, psychic and Spiritualist! Author of Principles of Spiritualism (Thorsons,1999) Editor SNU's New Communicator (1994) Managing Editor of Psychic News 1996-2003 and the Hydesville Magazine. Publishing Editor Spiritualist News 2008. And that is just in the movement of Spiritualism!
- Author(s)Rev Lyn Guest De Swarte
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.