Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.60Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionWhile Donna Sinclair explores the beauty of our gardens and the deeply spiritual lessons they can teach, she awakens us to a deep love and compassion for planet earth as a whole. The result is a powerful expression of our sacred connection with the natural world, a book from which both the experienced and the vice gardener will find inspiration.
- Author BiographyDonna Sinclair A journalist for more than 30 years, Donna Sinclair is an award-winning writer who has travelled widely in Canada, Africa, Central America, Britain, and Eastern Europe. She is the author of The Long View, The Spirituality of Bread, The Spirituality of Gardening, A Woman's Boko of Days, A Woman's Book of Days 2, and numerous other titles. Donna lives with her husband, Jim, in North Bay, Ontario.
- Author(s)Donna Sinclair
- PublisherNorthstone Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- Place of PublicationBritish Columbia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNorthstone Publishing Inc
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight826 g
- Width215 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.