All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the Bible of sponsorship - updated with new social media and other digital strategies. The Sponsorship Seeker's Toolkit, fourth edition, makes cutting-edge, best-practice sponsorship t only achievable, but sensible and straightforward. Corporate sponsorship experts Kim Skildum-Reid and Anne-Marie Grey have updated their classic guide to put you miles ahead of the competition. New material includes the integration of social media into existing strategies, developing leverage ideas for proposals, more case studies than ever, and important trends in the world of corporate sponsorship. Praise for The Sponsorship Seeker's Toolkit: This book leads you step-by-step through the choices you have to make throughout the process, from gathering internal support to renewal. I have never read a better how-to book on seeking sponsors. (Ad Maatjens, Founder and Director, Sponsor report). One of the best and most thorough how-to books in fundraising! A must-read orientation for nprofits considering transforming their approach or venturing into the exciting world of sponsorship! . (Kyla Shawyer, Chair of the International Fundraising Congress (IFC), Chief Operating Officer, SCIA - International Alliance). The Sponsorship Seeker's Toolkit contains all the information you'll need to successfully develop, deliver, and manage a best-practice sponsorship program, using an easy-to-understand, step-by-step process supported by useful case studies and example templates. (Kym Oberauer, founder of PracticalSponsorshipIdeas.com).
- Author BiographyKIM SKILDUM-REID is the founder of Power Sponsorship and a corporate sponsorship consultant, trainer, speaker, and author with 28 years of experience across North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Middle East, and Australasia. www.powersponsorship.com ANNE-MARIE GREY has over 25 years of fundraising and marketing experience in both the nonprofit and for-profit sectors. She is currently the Chief of Section, Leadership Giving, at UNHCR.
- Author(s)Anne-Marie Grey,Kim Skildum-Reid
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight533 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.