All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'He's the seventh son of a seventh son. His name is Thomas J. Ward and he's my gift to the County. When he's old eugh we'll send you word. Train him well. He'll be the best apprentice you've ever had and he'll also be your last.' These were the words of Tom's Mam to the county Spook some years ago. As Tom, the Spook and their allies prepare to battle with the Fiend on a huge scale, to finally enact their revenge, it w remains to be seen whether Mam's declaration will come true.
- Author BiographyJoseph Delaney used to be an English teacher, before becoming the best-selling author of the Spook's series, which has been published in 24 countries and has sold over a million copies. The first book, The Spook's Apprentice, is now a major motion picture starring Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore.
- Author(s)Joseph Delaney
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleThe Wardstone Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white), map (black and white)
- Weight299 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.