All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Spook's Secret is the third book in Joseph Delaney's terrifying Wardstone Chronicles - over 3 million copies sold worldwide! 'It's going to be a long, hard, cruel winter and there couldn't be a worse place to spend it.' As the nights draw in the Spook decides to travel to his winter house. His apprentice, Tom, hates the desolate place. There are feral witches in the cellar, menacing creatures stirring on the nearby moors and a sinister stranger threatening Tom's master. Is the Spook's past catching up with him? And what dangers will Tom face if his master's secrets are revealed?
- Author BiographyJoseph Delaney used to be an English teacher, before becoming the best-selling author of the Spook's series, which has been published in 24 countries and has sold over a million copies. The first book, The Spook's Apprentice, is now a major motion picture starring Jeff Bridges and Julianne Moore.
- Author(s)Joseph Delaney
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Wardstone Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.83Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $23.68Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.62
- AU $46.98Trending at AU $53.52
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.04
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $40.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.