Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionYou don't kw when it will change your life, or how, but the zombie plague is spreading quickly and in ways that one could have imagined. In Part I, an independently-hired researcher watches a mysterious plague decimate an island and takes tes with a gun-toting guard at his side. but the brisk waters of the Puget Sound can't keep it from spreading to the mainland. In Part II, follow the infection from chapter to chapter and person to person. A frightened neighborhood cat, a harmless fishing trip, a room full of infected preschoolers. perhaps someone will deliver it right to your front door. How kind. Featuring short stories that showcase the many ways in which a disease can overwhelm a city, The Spread will get you thinking of how mundane acts can become deadly. No matter your precautions, the spread will reach you. Of that you can be sure.
- Author BiographyMichelle Kilmer The Spread is Michelle Kilmer's second book. She is also the author of When the Dead. She currently lives in a secured-access apartment in Seattle, WA with her husband, a machete and a fear of the dark. Rebecca Hansen Rebecca is twin sister to Michelle and lover of everything zombie. The Spread is her first contribution to the genre. When she isn't plotting gruesome fictional deaths she fancies hiking, painting and watching low budget and foreign horror movies. A seasoned special effects make-up artist, she turns willing subjects into the walking dead on the weekends. She lives just north of Seattle with her boyfriend, three attack cats, a gun, axe, machete and small collection of knives.
- Author(s)Michelle Kilmer
- PublisherWtd Books
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWtd Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKevin D Looney
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.