All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.50
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $19.25
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.06
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.92
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe beautiful medieval architecture of Bruges belies the dark longings of her residents. When the wealthy and powerful Ludovic Degroof's jewelry store is broken into, thing is stolen, but the jewels have been dissolved in jars of aqua regia, an acid so strong it can even melt gold. In the empty safe is a scrap of paper on which a strange square has been drawn. At first, Inspector Van In pays little attention to the paper, focusing on the bizarre nature of the burglary. But when Degroof's offspring also receive letters with this same square, Van In and the beautiful new DA Hannelore Martens find themselves unraveling a complex web of enigmatic Latin phrase, a baroness' fallen family, and Degroof's relationship with a hostage grandchild, ransomed for a priceless collection of art.
- Author BiographyPieter Aspe is the author of a series detective stories starring inspector Van In. The Square of Revenge is the first novel to be translated into English. Pieter lives in Bruges, Belgium, and is on of the most popular contemporary writers in the Flemish language.
- Author(s)Pieter Aspe
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleInspector Van In
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width132 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Translated byBrian Doyle
- Read bySteven Crossley
- Contained items statement8 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time540
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.