All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionAs a physical therapist, coach, and certified strength and conditioning specialist, Dr. Aaron Horschig began to tice the same patterns in athletes over and over. Many of them seemed to pushed themselves as athletes in the same ways they push themselves out in the real world. Living in a performance-based society, Dr. Horschig saw many athletes who seemed to t only want to be bigger and stronger but to get there faster. This mentality ultimately led to injuries and setbacks, preventing athletes from reaching their full potential. Now, after developing unique and easy-to-use techniques on how to train and move well, Dr. Horschig shares his invaluable insights with readers in The Squat Bible: The Ultimate Guide to Mastering the Squat and Finding Your True Strength. This detailed plan enables you to unearth the various weak spots within your body-the areas that leave you in pain and hinder your ability to perform-and completely change your approach to athleticism. Discover new strength, new power, and astounding potential you never knew you possessed. As the founder of SquatUniversity.com, Dr. Horschig kws that when you transform the way you work out, you transform your body-and your life.
- Author BiographyDr. Aaron Horschig is the founder of SquatUniversity.com. A physical therapist, coach, speaker, and writer, Dr. Horschig is a certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He works with such athletes as international soccer players, MLB and NFL athletes, national-level Olympic weightlifters, and youth athletes. Dr. Horschig's writing is published in numerous professional journals. A piece coauthored by Dr. Horschig and Travis Neff appeared in the International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy and presented a new way to periodize a weight-training program with the back squat after ACL reconstruction. A competitive Olympic weightlifter since 2005, Dr. Horschig placed sixth in the 2011 US Nationals. He lives in Kansas City with his wife and practices at Boost Physical Therapy & Sport Performance, where he helps athletes of all ages and skill levels decrease pain and return to the sports they love.
- Author(s)Dr Aaron Horschig
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.