All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to aspects of the theory of dynamical systems based on extensions of Liapuv's direct method. The main ideas and structure for the theory are presented for difference equations and for the analogous theory for ordinary differential equations and retarded functional differential equations. The latest results on invariance properties for n-automous time-varying systems processes are presented for difference and differential equations.
- Author(s)J.P. LaSalle
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCBMS-NSF Regional Conference Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Weight170 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byRon Rozier
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.