All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionEntrenched on a poorly sheltered island, many of Seamus Donegan's crack squad of Army scouts lie dead - and many more are dying. Led by Colonel George Forsyth, fifty seasoned plainsmen had combed the Colorado Territory in search of Cheyenne. Along a fork of the Republican River, these brave men suddenly found themselves outnumbered twenty to one. Now Donegan, his fellow scouts, and his long-lost uncle are trapped - and under attack. As the battle rages, Donegan is stalked by a traitor who seeks revenge for old wrongs. Together the dwindling band awaits a heroic last-minute rescue from the merciless nine-day seige - kwn today as the Battle of Beecher Island...
- Author BiographyTerry C. Johnston was born on the first day of 1947 on the plains of Kansas, and has lived all his life in the American West. His first novel, Carry the Wind, won the Medicine Pipe Bearer's Award from the Western Writers of America, and his subsequent books have appeared on bestseller lists throughout the country. He lives and writes in Big Sky country near Billings, Montana.
- Author(s)Terry C. Johnston
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication17/08/2000
- Series TitlePlainsmen Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Out-of-print date09/07/2014
- Content Notemaps
- Weight205 g
- Width140 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.