CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- SynopsisIn THE STARS SHINE DOWN, Sidney Sheldon returns to the powerful and classic themes that have made him one of the world's most popular bestselling authors. And in Lara Cameron, he has created his most memorable, richly drawn heroine to date. Lara is America's Princess, the power behind the tallest building on earth, a self-made billionaire who towers over a traditionally male domain, an icon of glamour and accomplishment to men and women everywhere. Beautiful but insecure, ruthless yet vulnerable, Lara has struggled brutally to achieve it all -- yet still wants more. And in a dazzling global setting from London to New York, from Reno to Rome, she will find everything she has ever desired and won -- her fortune, her fame, the man she loves -- swiftly and shockingly imperiled.,The Stars Shine Down is Sidney Sheldons twelfth and most passionate novel, set against the glamorous world of international business and featuring a complex and compelling heroine faced with a series of life-shattering decisions.Lara Cameron is young and beautiful. Rising from a past she seeks to repress, she achieves her wildest ambition, creating a much envied business empire. Then, overnight, all that has gone before, her fortune, her achievements, and her marriageeverythingis at risk.Paul Martin, a brilliant but mysterious lawyer who is captivated by Lara, finally is faced with her desire for independence and his own compulsion no to let her go.Howard Keller, Laras longtime friend and mentor, is torn between loyalty to her and maintaining a terrifying secret, one that must never be revealedespecially to Lara.It is Philip Adler who offers Lara an exciting new world, but at a devastating price that threatens to destroy them both.From Scotland to Nova Scotia, New York to London, Rome to Reno, The Stars Shine Down is classic Sidney Sheldon, featuring the startling shocks and amazing surprises millions of readers have come to expect and love. It is also a highlight in a continuum of virtuoso performances by the man everyone turns to for irresistible romance, cliff-hanger suspense, and the totally unexpected.
- AuthorSidney Sheldon
- Number Of Pages416 pages
- Edition DescriptionReprint
- Publication Date1993-09-01
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Publication Year1993
- Copyright Date1992
- Weight7.1 Oz
- Height1.1 In.
- Width4.1 In.
- Length6.8 In.
- Dewey Decimal813.5/4
- Dewey Edition20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.