Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis illustrated guide is for people starting out with an AndroidTM smartphone. Full of screenshots, it leads the reader through simple steps to get the most out of their device. While useful for all phones, it focuses on Version 4 of Android and above. It also shows how anyone can connect their Android smartphone to the GoogleTM cloud, and utilise many free features - let alone how parents can keep up with their kids as we move to a new mobile connected world.
- Author BiographyBryan Winters has been in the I.T. Industry for thirty years, working with international corporates, and small enterprises. He is an author of several books, and teaches many IT courses.
- Author(s)Bryan Winters
- PublisherOceanbooks Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationMt. Maunganui
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintOceanbooks Ltd
- Content Notecolour diagrams
- Weight310 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.