All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionIt is time for forestry to shift perspective from trees to people, both for data collection and policy-making. SOFO 2014 argues that this will enable development of the socioecomic benefits from forests to meet the growing demands of society, while maintaining the integrity of the forest resource base. The report brings together key data that clearly demonstrates the impacts of forests on peoples' lives. It examines the measures countries have already taken to promote the socioecomic benefits of forests, but shows that there is still a long way to go.
- Author(s)Food & Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations
- PublisherFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintFood & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.