All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionEvery four years, The State of the Parties brings readers up to date on party action in election years and in between. With the dual themes of polarization and invation characterizing the new edition, this essential party primer includes: four new chapters on party resources, a greatly expanded section on public opinion, coverage of party efforts to mobilize the youth vote, thirteen new chapters covering topics ranging from the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act to 'Deaniacs' and Democrats to The Rise of the Right, and as always, a distinguished roster of contributors.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Green is distinguished professor of political science and director of the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics at the University of Akron. Daniel J. Coffey is assistant professor of political science at The University of Akron and a fellow in the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics. He has published in State Politics and Policy Quarterly. He studies political parties, public opinion, state and local politics, campaigns and elections, and research methods.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/07/2006
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitlePeople, Passions, and Power: Social Movements, Interest Organizations and the Political Process
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byDaniel J. Coffey,John Clifford Green
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.