All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its 153rd edition, The Statesman's Yearbook continues to be the reference work of choice for accurate and reliable information on every country in the world. Covering political, ecomic, social and cultural aspects, the Yearbook is also available online for subscribing institutions: www.statesmansyearbook.com.
- Author BiographyPalgrave Macmillan is a global academic publisher for scholarship, research and professional learning. We publish monographs, journals, reference works and professional titles, online and in print. With a focus on humanities and social sciences, Palgrave Macmillan offers authors and readers the very best in academic content whilst also supporting the community with innovative new formats and tools.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Statesman's Yearbook
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 colour illustrations, 4 colour tables, biography
- Weight2422 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Edited byNicholas Heath-Brown,Palgrave Macmillan,Sharan Aujla,Tom Alvarez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.