All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a new preface to this special edition of his critically acclaimed memoir, Francois Jacob recalls the events that brought him to Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory in the early 1960's and taught him much about phage biology and the informal ways of American science. Throughout his book, Jacob demonstrates a scientist's eye for detail and a poet's instinct for the inner life, as he tells of a privileged Parisian boyhood, young love, heroism in war, and the fascination of life at the edge of scientific discovery.
- Author(s)Francois Jacob
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byFranklin Philip
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $10.51Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.