All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $71.47
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $14.80
- AU $12.29Trending at AU $17.31
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionJeff Remla is one of those people who did all the right things. He completed his college degree and proudly served his country for four years in the military. Following his military commitment, Jeff sought a civilian position in a difficult ecomic period. His simple goal: save some money and pursue graduate studies. A chance happening led Jeff to the CIA. With limited job options available, Jeff signed on with the CIA; at least they were hiring! Trained in traditional intelligence espionage techniques, Jeff often used his common sense savvy to successfully complete difficult assignments. His early career mission successes led to a fast track promotion opportunity. His talents were ticed by his senior superiors, who selected him to become part of an elite group of agents, destined to become the 21st century CIA prototype. The changing risk scenarios against the United States and the western developed countries required proactive leadership to manage these threats rather than react to these events. Jeff excelled at his accidentally chosen profession. He was loyal and sacrificed for the agency and his country to complete difficult mission demands. This continued sacrifice cost him the love of his life and his marriage. He persevered in the face of this personal adversity, maintaining his love of country. His diligence and promise placed him on a path for a top level position at Langley, the culmination to his entire career. Unfortunate circumstances and events beyond his control appeared at the eleventh hour and denied Jeff a regional Director's position at Langley, a job he had prepared for his entire career. Stunned beyond belief, Jeff became angry and disheartened, but fell back upon duty to country to manage through this difficult period. But chance and luck can sometimes provide other options; uncharted waters that would test the integrity of any horable person like Jeff. No one ever said that life would be fair, but charting your own course may be the only choice available.
- Author BiographyG. Palmer grew up in the rural South. Following college graduation, he served with the US military in stateside and overseas assignment locations. His military assignments allowed him to travel extensively across Europe and visit a large number of World War II historical sites. He previously held a Top Secret military security clearance for a specialized military assignment. In civilian life, he has been an associate program director and graduate level college instructor at a major university. His background includes extensive experience in healthcare industry management. This is his first fictional offering as an author; based in part, on imagination, observation, and knowledge acquired through research, reading, and experience. Writing is telling a story. This is only the first story.
- Author(s)G Palmer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.