Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-read guide full of resources for fun and educational extended visitation with stepchildren.
- Author BiographyWith twenty-six years as a mother and twelve as a stepmom, Diane Berry knows parenting and parenting pitfalls inside out. She has had her stepkids for summers both when working inside and when working outside of the home. Eight years experience as a project manager honed her stellar organization and planning skills. Diane now lives in Cedar Park, Texas, with her husband Mike and her dog Cookie.
- Author(s)Diane Berry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.