All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.56Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionTwo women are vying for position in one man's life. Their greatest fear is each other. But there's point taking sides because, as they are about to find out, there are just too many. The Ex: She managed to keep her divorce amicable by burying past hurts. It cost her dear, but it's worth it to see her three daughters so happy. Now everything is going to change. Jimmy wants to remarry. Bea worries about how the girls are going to feel having to share their father. But it's t the children's reaction that shocks her- it's hers. The Girlfriend: The only thing she's done wrong is fall in love with a man she can't call her own. His daughters come first. No matter what. Try as she might, she can't seem to get them to like her. She doesn't understand. The divorce wasn't her fault. Jimmy swears it was one's fault, some relationships just break down. But if that's the case, how secure is hers?
- Author BiographyCarrie Adams is the author of The Godmother and The Stepmother. She lives in London with her family.
- Author(s)Carrie Adams
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/04/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date09/05/2014
- Weight288 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.