All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Steps to Success was created to give business owners, leaders, managers and any other interested parties a powerful tool in addressing the key element in the success of their enterprise: the inner state of the people who are responsible for leading it and managing it. McLean and Naidoo provide insightful exercises which will help build momentum in your business and your life, develop your own leadership skills and capacity and create results that will be of benefit to yourself and the people around you.
- Author BiographyPeter McLean is a highly experienced Consultant, Senior Manager, Business Owner and Company Director. He has worked extensively with small to medium sized businesses as well as major multinationals such as ANZ Bank, Adidas and Citi Group. He has also been a faculty member of the global leadership program (GLP2) for mining giant, BHP Billiton. Vik Naidoo holds an academic appointment at Deakin University in Australia. He is currently consulting for the Australian Federal Government's Enterprise Connect Program, which offers comprehensive advice and support to Australian small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Author(s)Peter McLean,Vikash Naidoo
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight253 g
- Width134 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.