All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these snapshots, the omnipresent white light eclipses people in a visual exercise that reflects on the real dimension of the landscapes and architectures. The images shape a timeless space in an almost dream-like journey through time and light.
- Author BiographyBernard Plossu (born in Dalat, South Vietnam, 1945) has traveled extensively through a life in photography, including in the jungles of Chiapas in Mexico, the American West, India, the Aeolian Islands, and Niger. Widely regarded as a leading figure in French photography, Plossu's photographs have been exhibited internationally, including at the Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago; Muse e National d'Art Moderne, Paris; Centre Pompidou, Paris; Instituto Valenciano de Arte Moderno, Valencia, Spain.
- PublisherLa Fabrica
- Date of Publication15/06/2016
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintLa Fabrica
- Content Note106
- Weight1134 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographs byBernard Plossu
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.