All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive step-by-step guide to embroidery, with over 225 stitches and techniques plus a range of fresh and modern projects. Learn the basic stitches and master 8 different embroidery styles, including blackwork, crewelwork, hardanger, pulled thread, goldwork and freestyle. Every stitch has clear step-by-step instructions and is accompanied by colour diagrams. And you can practise your new-found skills with 18 beautiful things to make for yourself and your home, from bags and accessories to gifts and home decor.
- Author BiographyKate Haxell learned to sew at an early age, making clothes for her long-suffering teddy bears. She went on to study art and design and then worked for Country Living magazine. She moved into book publishing and, as an experienced freelance editor and author, Kate has worked on, contributed to and written numerous craft books. Kate lives in London with her husband, two dogs, two cats and a canary.
- Author(s)Kate Haxell
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication31/08/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.