All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA majority of Americans tell pollsters they want more government intervention to reduce the gap between high- and lower-income citizens, and less than one-third consider high taxes to be a problem. Yet conservative Republicanism currently controls the political discourse. Why? Rick Perlstein probes this central paradox of today's political scene in his penetrating pamphlet. Perlstein explains how the Democrats' obsessive short-term focus on winning swing voters instead of cultivating loyal party-liners has relegated Democrats to political stagnation. Perlstein offers a vigorous critique and far-reaching vision that is a thirty-year plan for Democratic victory.
- Author BiographyRick Perlstein is a national political correspondent for the Village Voice and the author of Before the Storm: Barry Goldwater and the Unmaking of the American Consensus.
- Author(s)Rick Perlstein
- PublisherPrickly Paradigm Press, LLC
- Date of Publication05/07/2005
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrickly Paradigm Press, LLC
- Weight84 g
- Width122 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.