Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopmentally, babies have t changed much over the eons in terms of how they grow and what they need as newborns. Yet, society has changed in dramatic ways, often making it difficult for mothers and babies to remain together during the critical early years of their life. Barriers exist in most societies making uninterrupted mothering almost a thing of the past in many communities. This has frightening implications for the future with respect to the health and well-being of our entire world. Topics including societal rms juxtaposed to the basic needs of a child, healthy motherhood behaviors, and possible ideas for moving our world to a better place are all discussed. Learn how the future of our children and the safety of our society can be protected in this compelling work.
- Author BiographyNancy Williams, MA, MFT, IBCLC, CCE Margie Deutsch Lash, MSEd, IBCLC, E-RYT Gretchen Andrews, IBCLC, BA, RLC Shawn Crane, BA Together the authors have over 100 years of experience working with mothers, babies and children in the fields of childbirth, lactation, and education. While coming from very different backgrounds and worldviews, they are uniquely suited to discussing these issues of utmost importance to babies, children, parents, and most important society at-large. Enlightenment and empowerment can only exist in a world where people are aware of the problems that affect their daily lives.
- Author(s)Margie S Deutsch Lash Msed
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.