Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionProfessor Winslop's lessons on mythology are the worst. But are his stories really just myths? When Maisie and her twin brother Jasper discover a Stonehenge-like monument in the woods of New Hampshire, they find themselves caught in the middle of something much darker and more dangerous than they ever imagined. Shamans, intent on bringing about a world-wide apocalypse, are planning to break through the veil between reality and myth, and the twins are the only ones capable of finding the weapon to stop them. With only days before the Winter Solstice, will Maisie and Jasper be able to stop the rising tide of evil? Reminiscent of Escape to Witch Mountain, The Chronicles of Narnia, and The Wizard of Oz, The Stone Circle will entrance and bewitch readers through to its final climax.
- Author(s)Anthony Tuck
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.