Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in the 1930s as part of an incomplete trilogy, Adrian Stokes's studies on the sculpture of the Italian Renaissance reflect the author's belief that the lover of stone is the artist who can make the inanimate animate.
- Author(s)Adrian Stokes
- PublisherAshgate Publishing Group
- Date of Publication28/04/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleBritish Art & Visual Culture Since 1750: New Readings S.
- Place of PublicationAldershot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date11/09/2004
- Content Note152 illustrations, indexes
- Weight1061 g
- Width150 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Introduction byDavid Carrier,Stephen Kite
- Foreword byStephen Ban
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.