Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Cronauer proposes that a close source, composition, and redaction analysis of the Naboth material found in the books of Kings raises serious questions about the traditional interpretation of this material and of its dating to the time of Jehu. These questions have to do with the actual history behind this material, the history of the composition, redaction, transmission, and traditional dating of this material to the period of Jehu. He contends that there is sufficient evidence to challenge the traditional positions regarding these issues and to hypothesize a much more complex history of composition and redaction, and, a much latter dating for this material.
- Author BiographyRev. Patrick T. Cronauer, O.S.B. is Assistant Professor of Sacred Scripture and Biblical Languages at St. Vincent Seminary and the Department of Religious Studies, St. Vincent College in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Patrick T. Cronauer
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 424
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight551 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.