All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is boxed collection from distinguished Caribbean poet E.A. Markham. The stories are set on the volcanic island of St Caesare.
- Author BiographyE. A. Markham (1939-2008) was born on the Caribbean island of Montserrat and educated in London and Wales. Best known for his collections of poetry--most notably The Rough Climate, shortlisted for the T.S. Eliot Prize--his short stories also received warm critical praise.
- Author(s)E. A. Markham
- PublisherProfile Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTindal Street Press
- Out-of-print date08/07/2011
- Weight454 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine66 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.