Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSomething happened in early 2011 that hasn't happened in decades, perhaps centuries - and we didn't even tice it. That is, we didn't see it for what it was. Massive unrest from Tunisia to Egypt to Libya rocked the Arab world and threw the globe into political crisis. Within days, an earthquake-tsunami-nuclear calamity of terrifying proportions shocked Japan and sent the world reeling once again, even as the globe's financial markets shuddered to sustain themselves while states and nations tottered on the brink of bankruptcy - where many still linger. All of this, of course, we did tice. What we may have missed was that ancient predictions for this period of time called for exactly this: simultaneous environmental, political, and financial disasters. Were we seeing the beginning of 'the end of history' - and t picking up the signal? In his prescient new book The Storm Before The Calm , seven-time New York Times bestselling author Neale Donald Walsch offers a startling answer: yes. But Walsch also says there is thing to fear, advancing an extraordinary explanation for what is happening even w all over the planet. Then - and more importantly - he provides a stunning prescription for healing our lives and our world through the answering of seven simple questions, inviting people everywhere to join in an earth-saving exchange on his website. Compelling and perfectly timed, The Storm Before The Calm answers every question that is worth asking about December 2012 and beyond.
- Author BiographyWith an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale Donald Walsch spent the majority of his life thriving professionally, yet searching for spiritual meaning before beginning his now-famous Conversation with God series. These books have been translated into 37 languages, touching millions and inspiring important changes in people's day-to-day lives. Seven of his 27 books have reached the New York Times bestsellers list.
- Author(s)Neale Donald Walsch
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Weight412 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.