All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.35Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever been in a big storm: Wind howling, lightning striking and thunder booming and you're right in the middle of it. That's what it is like when your parents fight. Follow Emily as she braves the storm and finds that there truly is a silver lining to every storm cloud.
- Author BiographySadie is 10 years old and is in the fifth grade. She lives in Arkansas with her 4 sisters and 6 dogs and a cat. She lives between her mom's house and dad's house. Her step mom and real mom are best friends and her step sister feels like a real sister.
- Author(s)Sadie Saul
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.