All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Stormrider Surf Guide Tropical Islands travels through the trade winds belt on the ultimate island-hopping journey to explore and compare the world's best warm-water surf zones. Many of the planet's finest surf breaks are found between the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn - from the powerful, mountaius waves of Hawaii and Tahiti, through the exotic Caribbean to the pristine perfection of the Maldives and Mentawais. Coral encrusted atolls, dazzling white sands and gently swaying coconut palms fringe the backdrop for many of these islands found in the shimmering, equatorial waters of the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans. Superb photos and illuminating text combine to make this Stormrider Guide indispensable for anyone searching for their next tropical paradise surfari. This completely new addition to the famous Stormrider library covers all the world's best tropical islands across the 3 great Oceans. The Stormrider Surf Guide Tropical Islands enhances the proven formula of trusted, dependable surf spot descriptions, coupled with more than 300 beautiful, informative photos. It is the only dedicated tropical islands surf guide. Proven high quality design includes integrated text, symbols and detailed maps containing crucial, otherwise unavailable information.
- Author BiographyBruce Sutherland is the Publishing Editor at Low Pressure, and co-author of The Stormrider Surf Guide Europe, The Stormrider Surf Guide North America, The Stormrider Surf Guide Central America and the Caribbean, The Stormrider Surf Guide Indonesia and the Indian Ocean and The World Stormrider Guides. He has 30 years extensive experience of surfing and travelling. Contributions also come from the Low Pressure team as well as numerous respected surf journalists.
- Author(s)Bruce Sutherland
- PublisherLow Pressure Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLow Pressure Publishing
- Content Note300+ colour photos & 75+ colour maps
- Weight703 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.