All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Stormrider Surf Journal is in fact three books bound into one, providing surfers with the ideal travelling companion to take on their next trip. First up is the Altas section, where 300 of the best surfing zones on the planet have been mapped and organised for regional comparison. Then the Planner unearths the perfect surfing destination for every day of the year, offering a world of choice for surfers trying to decide where to go when they next get some time off. Finally, there's a Log section which is dedicated to recording surf trips, surf sessions and a sketchbook allowing endless freedom and options to build a highly personalised journal of chasing waves.
- Author BiographyBruce Sutherland, a director of Low Pressure, and co-author of The Stormrider Guide Europe, The Stormrider Guide North America and The World Stormrider Guide trilogy has 35 years extensive experience of surfing and travelling. Contributions also come from the Low Pressure team as well as numerous respected surf journalists including Antony Colas, who has traveled across the world, surfing in over 55 countries.
- Author(s)Bruce Sutherland
- PublisherLow Pressure Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLow Pressure Publishing
- Weight454 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.