Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionTwo bestselling velists combine their creativity and skill for two stories threaded together by the concept of a story jar, a place for memories and mementoes that hor and encourage mothers. In Bedford's The Hair Ribbons, a mother's love and strength is passed down to a daughter facing the same disease that took her mother--breast cancer. In Hatcher's Heart Rings, a mother and daughter learn to reach across the generation gap and ultimately accept each other with love. The Story Jar includes letters and anecdotes about motherhood from other authors, including Jerry Jenkins, Francine Rivers, Lori Copeland, and Debbie Macomber.
- Author BiographyDeborah Bedford is president and co-founder of the Jackson Hole Writers Conference. Her books have appeared on the USA Today bestseller list, the CBA bestseller list, and have been chosen as a Doubleday Book of the Month Alternate Selection, in addition to earning numerous other awards.Robin Lee Hatcher is a bestselling novelist with more than sixty books to her credit. She is a 2-time recipient of Romance Writers of America (RWA )'s RITA A ward, as well as RWA 's Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Author(s)Deborah Bedford,Robin Lee Hatcher
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.