All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionLions once roamed the Asian continent from Palestine to Palamau. But w, all that remains of the lion population outside Africa, are small number of animals found in the Gir forest in the Gujarat province of India.Fully revised and updated, The Story of Asia's Lions is a groundbreaking volume that offers an informative and engaging examination of the history of the Asiatic Lion - from the earliest historical records right up to the present day, as well as looking at the profound effect the species has had on human civilization and culture in the region.It also includes a discussion on the disappearance of the lions, and current efforts to establish a second home for the species in which it can once again flourish.
- Author BiographyDivyabhanusinh is an internationally renowned expert in wildlife conservation.
- Author(s)A Divyabhanusinh
- PublisherThe Marg Foundation
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationMumbai
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintThe Marg Foundation
- Content Note162 colour illustrations
- Weight1429 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.