All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-kwn Italian brand will remain famous for having introduced many invations in the world of modelling, starting with the wide dissemination of board designs. ESCI were originally kwn for their offerings in the very popular 1/72 scale. They were also a pioneer in offering multiple variants of the same model parts or different markings, as well as the first (if t unique) large cockpit kits for fighter aircraft. The founding of the firm ESCI predates the Second World War, but it began to debut its models in the early 70s.
- Author BiographyJean-Christophe Carbonel is a worldrenowned specialist in French model kits. His 20-year experience of the European and Japanese model kit markets enable him to deal in depth with the French 'model craze'.
- Author(s)Jean-Christophe Carbonel
- PublisherHistoire & Collections
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleModels and Figures
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintHistoire & Collections
- Content Note, colour illustrations, colour tables
- Weight363 g
- Width200 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.