All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfiles the life of the late psychic, who could provide answers to questions on subjects ranging from medical problems to world events while in a hyptic state.
- Author BiographyThomas Joseph Sugrue (1907-1953) is the author of The Story of Edgar Cayce, the only biography of Edgar Cayce written during Cayce's lifetime and the book that made the psychic a household name in 1942. Still available today, his biography of Cayce's life has touched the hearts of hundreds of thousands. He, also, lent his writing talents to A.R.E. for numerous articles and news items.
- Author(s)Thomas Sugrue
- PublisherARE Press
- Date of Publication30/04/1997
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationVirginia Beach
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintARE Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.