All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw that the plain-looking bags you use to brew a steaming mug of tea are steeped in fascinating history? This simple drink has caused wars, been smuggled, been the drink of the elite and even resulted ship races across the globe! This book describes the journey tea has taken, from ancient Chinese rituals to an everyday staple drink. Other topics covered are the health aspects of tea, how it is produced, its chemical properties and how it is traded around the world. With bright illustrations and amazing photographs, this is an ideal leisure read, but also perfect for coursework and presentations for key stage 2 readers.
- Author BiographyAlex Woolf studied history at Essex University, and has written and edited many 20th century history titles for young people.
- Author(s)Alex Woolf
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThe Story of Food
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width214 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.