All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first VC awarded to a Gurkha was as a result of the most conspicuous bravery in 1915 in France during the Great War. In all, the Gurkha Brigade has won a total of 26 Victoria Crosses, each with a unique tale of courage and devotion beyond the call of duty. This is their story.
- Author BiographyThe Gurkha Museum is a memorial to Gurkha service to the Crown from 1815 to the present day and covers battles and campaigns, culture, religion, and the social structure of the Gurkha Brigade.
- Author(s)Maurice Biggs
- PublisherUnicorn Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFireStep Books
- Weight272 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.