All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book a top author and illustrator have joined forces to create a stunning memento of the Millennium, the story of how it takes the incence of a young boy to enable the angel Millennia to fly into the future.'
- Author BiographyGiles Andreae is the author of many top selling award-winning picture books. For Orchard, these include Rumble in the Jungle, Commotion in the Ocean, and I Love My Mummy. However, it is for the international bestseller Giraffes Can't Dance that he is best known. Giles is also the creator of Purple Ronnie, Britain's favourite stickman, and of the artist / philosopher, Edward Monkton. These two ranges of greetings cards, books and merchandise have made Giles the country's top selling living poet and an icon of contemporary popular culture. Giles's other work has included poetry installations for The Natural History Museum and for the Selfridges Millennium windows. He is an ambassador for The Arts Award and Tesco's Ambassador for Books into Schools and Clubs. Giles lives with his wife, Victoria, a children's clothes designer, and their four young children by the river in Oxfordshire.
- Author(s)Giles Andreae
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/10/1999
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Out-of-print date05/02/2008
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2609 g
- Width118 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine245 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Foreman
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.59Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $54.41
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $24.11
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.60
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $19.33
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.07
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.