Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.25Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionUsing plans and illustrations, Roger Lea looks at the evolution of Sutton Coldfield, a town of 100,000 inhabitants with a long and interesting history.
- Author BiographyRoger Lea was born in Birmingham and has lived in Sutton Coldfield since 1972. He has been researching the history of the town for the last twenty years, and since taking early retirement from the library service has been an adult education lecturer.
- Author(s)Roger Lea
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Content Note150 b&w photographs
- Weight530 g
- Width194 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.