All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAges birth upwards. This little book tells the story of the origin of Valentine's Day in words that are simple eugh for a toddler to understand. Vibrant illustrations are paired with the text and help create the connection between the historical events and today's celebrations. Parents can use this book to introduce little ones to the history and meaning behind Valentine's Day.
- Author BiographyNancy Skarmeas is a freelance writer and lives with her family in New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Nancy J. Skarmeas
- PublisherWorthy Publishing
- Date of Publication17/09/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdeals Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight218 g
- Width135 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stacy Venturi-Pickett
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $24.53Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $4.45Trending at AU $6.00
- AU $15.70Trending at AU $19.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.