All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book relays the factual details of the story of the Hoover Dam, which was built in the 1930s. The narrative provides multiple accounts of the event, and readers learn details through the point of view of a Colorado River explorer, a dam worker, and a dam worker's daughter. The text offers opportunities to compare and contrast various perspectives in the text while gathering and analyzing information about a historical event.
- Author(s)Kelly Milner Halls
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePerspectives Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, black & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.