All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAn early instant book, published soon after the sinking of the Titanic, this illustrated volume abounds in facts about the ship, voyage, and passengers as well as details of the wreck and firsthand accounts by survivors. Its gripping tales include episodes of heroism and cowardice, dramatic rescues, and searches for the disaster's causes and culprits.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleDover Maritime
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight358 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMarshall Everett
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.