CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMarry Mr. Bulmer! That horrid old man! Uncle, what are you saying? The girl sprang to her feet as if she were some timid creature of the wild aroused from sylvan broodings by kwledge of imminent danger. In her terror, she upset the three wineglasses that formed part of the display beside each couvert on the luncheon table. One, rose-tinted and ornate, crashed to the floor, and the ise seemed to irritate the owner of Linden House more than his niece's shrill terror. No need to bust up our best set of 'ock glasses just because I 'appen to mention owd Dickey Bulmer, he growled. The color startled so suddenly out of the girl's face began to return. Her eyes lost their dilation of fear. Somehow, the comment on the broken glass seemed to deprive owd Dickey Bulmer's personality of its real menace. I'm sorry, she said, and stooped to pick up the fragments scattered over the carpet.
- Author(s)Louis Tracy
- Date of Publication17/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.